Social insurance for artists - so that freelancers can work freely!
Social security for self-employed artists and publicists. The aim is to make the legal material of the Artists' Social Insurance Act (KSVG), which is quite unknown or seemingly unclear to many, better known and understandable. The speaker will be Andreas Kißling from the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) in Wilhelmshaven.
- General information, financing, responsibilities
- insurance requirements
- concept of art
- status of newcomer to the profession
- expected income from work / insignificance
- calculation of contributions
- insurance despite having a part-time job
- receiving benefits from the employment agency
- design / choice options in health insurance.
The online workshop aims to impart basic knowledge.
Workshop leader: Andreas Kißling
The workshops are aimed at artists and organisers from the independent contemporary music scene in Cologne and Berlin and are free of charge. We ask for binding registration via
- Mon, 30.10.2023, 16:00 - 17:30